200g lean white mince (chicken breast, turkey breast or lean pork work well)
1 packet (250g) Slendier Noodle-style konjac pasta
1 red chilli, finely sliced
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup shallots, finely chopped
200g stir fry mixed vegetables (I like shredded red cabbage, kale, carrot, broccoli, wombok)
100g Shiitake mushrooms
Handful fresh coriander
30mL Coconut aminos (soy sauce substitute)
Juice from 1/2 a lime
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
3mL Sesame oil
1 tbs Natural smooth peanut butter
4 tbs low fat powdered peanut butter
2 tbs water
1. Cook the mince in a wok on medium heat. Remove from the wok and set aside.
2. Toss in the chopped garlic, chopped ginger and chill and cook for 1-2 mins or until fragrant. Add the shallots, mushrooms and stir fry mix and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a mason jar, add together the garlic paste, ginger paste, Coconut aminos and lime juice. Shake until well combined.
4. Drain and rinse the konjac noodles then add to the wok along with the cooked mince. Drizzle the sauce on top and toss well.
5. Remove from heat and add the sesame oil and sprinkle over the coriander.
6. In a separate small mixing bowl, add together the peanut butter, powdered peanut butter and water and stir to form a smooth sauce.
7. Drizzle the peanut sauce over the stir fry to serve.
364 Calories, 44g Protein, 23g Carbs, 9g Fat