1 cup (100g) gluten free rolled oats
1 cup (75g) desiccated coconut
1/2 cup (50g) gluten free oat flour
1/2 cup (50g) vanilla protein powder of choice **
1/4 cup Natvia for Baking
1/4 cup (60 ml) melted organic butter (or olive oil for vegan option)
1/4 cup (60ml) pure maple syrup (or sugar free maple syrup for low sugar option)
2 – 3 tablespoons hot water
1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
**I recommend Switch Nutrition “Protein Switch” – dairy free, vegan friendly, no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. Shop here & save 10% with code “ANNA10” at checkout.
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Combine oats, coconut, oat flour, protein powder, Natvia and bicarb soda into a mixing bowl.
3. Add butter, maple syrup and hot water and mix well.
4. Roll batter into balls and divide onto baking trays, lined with baking paper. Flatten down with your fingertips.
5. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until golden.
6. Set aside to cool and enjoy.